1/27/2009

Go ahead and break 'em off with a little preview of the remix...

"i listen to music to make me feel better. i listen to wolfie, mathlete, and the impossibles to make me smile. i listen to built to spill, modest mouse, belle and sebastian, elliott smith, and death cab for cutie to cry. i listen to weezer, the promise ring, the stereo, and the get up kids to feel something. i listen to alkaline trio because they make my body jump and scream and cry and smile and feel. i listen to the refused and the (international) noise conspiracy to think about more important things. i listen to commander venus and jawbreaker to sing so loud that my throat starts to hurt. my all time favorites are weezer, the promise ring, alkaline trio, and jawbreaker just because."

circa 2000


so much better stuff to come!!!!!!

No comments: