12/25/2010

Top 10 of 2010

10. Freddie Gibbs - "Fuck the World"
9. Cali Swag District - Teach Me How to Dougie"*
8. Bun B ft. Slim Thug & Play N Skillz - Ridin Slow**
7. Waka Flocka Flame ft. Roscoe Dash & Wale - "No Hands"
6. Lil B - "I'm God"***
5. Rick Ross "B.M.F." and Young Jeezy "Death Before Dishonor"****
4. Big Boi - Sir Lucious Left Foot... The Son of Chico Dusty*****
3. Gucci Mane - "Making Love to the Money," "Normal," "Long Money," and "Yeahh (Pop Your Back) Ft. Dorrough"******
2. Taio Cruz - Dynamite*******
1. Soulja Boy ft. Gucci Mane - "Pretty Boy Swag" remix********

* I love any song that involves a dance (even though they don't actually teach you how to do it), and I think this should be played at every NBA game for years to come.

** I may have picked this one only because of the fact that Bun B wears the Supreme "Get Your Shit Together" hat during the video.

*** My research indicated that this song actually came out in late December 2009. I didn't hear it until 2010, so it counts.

**** They're tied for number five because I love them equally for the very same reason.

***** Yes, this is an album, and it's the best album of the year by a landslide.

****** I couldn't decide! I think I just mean that Gucci Mane is my number one and number three picks for 2010.

******* I do throw my hands up in the air sometimes.

******** "THIS RIGHT HERE IS MY NEW LAMBO"

No comments: