2/21/2011

Hiding All The Time Destroys Me

Careful
"Drop your guard, I'll get to know you
Simon says it's time to move
And God only knows I think about you
Cause it's never time to show and prove
It's never time to show and prove"


Magnet's Coil

"I've gotta find a way to loosen up
I'm wound tighter than a magnet's coil
The longer I try to keep my mouth shut
The sooner little brain is gonna boil"

Not Too Amused
"When will you be through with me? I'd like to know
Everywhere I go I feel it
But I won't talk, I won't get stuck with you
Everyone's so lonely I dig it"

Together or Alone
"It was never my intention
To blindly feed the boy/girl game
I know romance isn't everything
But I'm obsessing just the same...

And could I help you grow? I guess we'll never know
Set up for a let-down
These things happen all the time
And I'm not longing to explore it again"


SEBADOH (why not?)

No comments: